Merrem & la Porte are committed to providing their Triclad® customers with the best possible service, both technical and commercial.
- Very short delivery time if not available off the shelf.
- Full mill test certification and LRS certificates at no extra cost.
- Prompt response to commercial and technical queries with a target of same day response in 98% of cases.
- The service of knowledgeable staff with a long experience in this specialised product, and the industry in which it is used.
- Strips marked with LRS inspection logo.
- Type approvals held from various classification authorities such as RINA, Bureau Veritas, DNV GL, ABS, and many more.
- Material meeting MIL-J-24445A requirements.
- We offer free welding instructions, personal and on-site, to make sure you have the strongest and best aluminium steel bonding possible.
- Flexible delivery terms, from ex-works to free delivered with payment terms to suit.
- Waterjet cutting equipment is available for special shapes such as circles, rings, bends and others.
- For special/demanding applications special Triclad versions are or can be made available.
- All cut pieces hard stamp marked for positive identification/traceability.