Merrem & la Porte BV is a multi divisional company with subsidaries in the Netherlands and Belgium, supplying high quality metals, glass fiber and non woven materials, Water & Sludge treatment, industrial filters for Air, Dust and Liquid filtration including maintenance and service.
The HiTech Metals division of Merrem & la Porte BV is the worlds premier supplier of TRICLAD aluminium/ steel transition joints to the maritime industry. This product is used to provide an efficient and maintenance free welded connection between aluminium and steel structures on board vessels and offshore constructions. Merrem & la Porte is committed to provide their TRICLAD customers with the best possible service, both technical and commercial.
Triclad gives you:
- The most competitive pricing available.
- Very short delivery time if not available off the shelf.
- Full mill test certification and LRS certificates at no extra cost.
- Prompt response to commercial enquiries with a target of same day response in 98% of cases.
- The quality, service and support that you may expect from an ISO 9001 approved company.
- The added value of TRICLAD as a registered trademark of Merrem & la Porte.
- The service of knowledgeable staff with a long experience in this specialised product, and the industry in which it is used.
- Quick response to technical queries with a target of same day response in 90% of cases.
- Flexible delivery terms, from ex-works to free delivered with payment terms to suit.
- Waterjet cutting equipment is available for special shapes such as circles, rings, bends and others.
- For special/demanding applications special TRICLAD versions are or can be made available.
- All cut pieces hard stamp marked for positive identification/traceability.
- Strips marked with LRS inspection logo.
- Type approvals held from various classification authorities.
- Material meeting MIL-J-24445A requirements.
- Full technical back-up.
Aluminium steel welding | What is a structural transition joint? | What is explosive bonding? | What is explosion welding? | What is explosive cladding? | The application of Triclad in the marine industry | Welding parameters: general guidelines | Fabrication guidlines | Corrosion resistance | What is Triclad? | General background of explosion cladding | Joining aluminium to steel | Welding aluminium to steel: Triclad